An online price book of all your products and services
Designed in collaboration with our customers, this module addresses all your product and pricing needs. As an on-line catalogue of all your products and services, sales reps and customer service staff will have instant access to the data they need to generate quotes.
Since the price book is a single source of data, all pricing updates are instantly available to users. It’s a fast and proven way to streamline how you cost and price your products while alleviating all your estimating and pricing issues for configurable products.
Reduce proposal time, minimize errors and improve your quote management process with one consistent, centrally managed database of pricing data.
- Unlimited sections, categories and items
- Import data from suppliers or other sources
- Ability to bundle products
- Support for images, long descriptions and embedded rich text to make your proposals standout.
- Maintain standard assemblies or build assemblies on-the- fly
- Option to link related products in price book (e.g. motor to mounting bracket)
- Quick search products
- Multiple views
- Assign access based on role or skill set
- Automatic audit trail of price changes (date, by who, previous price)
- Use multiple pricing configurator methodologies, including option-based, bill of material-based, equation-based or cost-based
- Discount or mark-up products at the top line item, and/or individual items on the configured bill of material
- Discount by percent, dollar amount, or back calculating from the sell price
- Define automatic discounts determined by any combination of product, customer, and either dollar amount, quantity, or weight
- Establish authorized discount levels by user group
- Allow for multiple levels of managers to approve or reject discounting requests